Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pin-Up Make Up Look

 Inspired by the photo I saw in Google (from bobbypinblog.blogspot.com)
 
and here's my take:)




products used: 
Maybelline Eraser Treatment Makeup in Honey (foundation)
Revlon New Complexion in Sand Beige (concealer)
Covergirl Clean Sensitive Skin pressed powder in Creamy Beige (powder)
homemade eye primer
Covergirl Eye Enhancers Trio in Firecracker (eyeshadow)
(I used the green shadow in my lower lid up to the crease, the pink shadow on my upper lid and the white shadow to highlight my browbone and the inner corners of my eyes)
Sonya Barely There Eyeshadow (to line my crease)
L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black (mascara)
Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Perversion (eyeliner)
Love and Beauty Bronze-On-The-Go (contour)
MAC Powder Blush in strada (blush)
Victoria’s Secret Perfect Lipstick in Be Mine (lip color)





No comments:

Post a Comment