Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kim Kardashian Inspired Look

 I was Google-ing for inspirations then I saw this particular picture of Kim K.. I loved it so I tried douing it to myself.. here's Kim Kardashian's photo:

 and here's my version of her look: 



products used:
-Maybelline Eraser treatment foundation in 320 Honey (darker shade than my skin tone)
-Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer and Highlighter in 310 light Medium
-Physician’s Formula Multi Colored Pressed Powder in Beige
-homemade eye primer
-Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips in Smoky Hazel Eyes (I used the silver shadow for my lower lid and the black shadow as my liner)
- Sonya’s Eyeshadow in 133 Ginger (for my lid)
- Sonya’s Eyeshadow in 137 Barely There (for the crease and my brows)
- Love and Beauty Bronze-On-The-Go Palette (for my cheeks and highlighter)
- Milani Sheer Color in 06 Pink Pink (lip color)





No comments:

Post a Comment