Friday, August 26, 2011

My Babies: Sky and Summer..:)

Hello, Beautiful!:) I just wanna share to you some pictures of my baby girls!:)

here they are:

This is my baby girl, SUMMER VALEEN..:) She's 3 years and 4 months old. She's really smart, loves dancing, singing, acting and she loves my makeups!:) She always play dress up and watches me do my makeup and write in my blog. She's also extra talkative and bubbly. Her energy is like to the highest of the highest levels!:)))









And this is my cupcake, VEYDA SKY. She's 2 months and 3 weeks old. She smiles a lot and says "agu" all the time. She's so white and her face is a big circle hahah the cheeks are BIG!!!:)) her giggles are to die for hahaha she's such a cutie patootie..










Those are my lovely babies!:)


THANKS FOR VISITING!:) HOPE YOU HAD FUN READING. LOVE AND KISSES -SAM

1 comment: