Saturday, September 3, 2011

What I Bought: A Mini Haul Post.. Phil. Cosmetics Expo Sept.2, 2011

Hello, Beautiful!:) This is a mini "haul" post for you. The items i will be showing you are from the on-going Phil. Cosmetics Expo in Mega Mall. I didn't see much but I grabbed the opportunity to buy some cheap finds.:)


here are the items that I bought:



MAKEUP/TRAIN CASE: this is from the MTN MARKETING stall and I bought it 'cause it's CHEAP and my babies need a new home. This case will be just a temporary home for them 'cause I'm gonna buy a bigger one and another, the one with lights and mirror.

Php 1,500.00




EYE SHADOWS: These are from EVER BILENA stall and what caught my eyes are the colors. They're so pretty plus they're cheap too. The shadows aren't consistent, some are pigmented, some are hard to build and blend, and they are very grainy! You can see how grainy they are on your brush especially the white shadows. Too many fall-outs. The bright pink and bright blue shadows are the best for me. They're pigmented and not so grainy. IT IS EXTRA, SUPERDOPULOUS SHIMMERY!! The Lime green and peachy pink are a bit paler when applied to skin than what you see in the palette. They have so many shimmers that it looks like you put a whole bag of glitters!:)) It is not for going out 'cause you might attract too many lights hehe. But it's fun for playing.

Php 108.00/each


BRUSHES: I saw these brush set at the MTN MARKETING stall too, where I bought my train case. I bought this for playing and doing fun makeups that I will post on my blog!:) They are soft but they're too soft they don't grab and hold makeups well. But they're good for beginners and playing.:)

Php 720.00
I got a free cotton pads because I purchased 2 items at their stall.;) nice right?:)


I will post a look that I did with the eye shadow palettes and the new brushes.:)
THE PHIL. COSMETICS EXPO IS UNTIL TOMORROW. If you want to know what I thought of the expo, click here.

THANKS FOR READING!! LOVE AND KISSES -SAM


No comments:

Post a Comment